We’re giving your kids the chance to win
Glow-worm are bringing joy to your kids by giving them a chance to win with Glow-worm’s short story writing competition! We know that now the kids are at home, keeping them entertained all day long is a full-time task, so we’ve got you covered.
Kids will be able to join in the fun by writing a 500-word short story on the topic ‘Glow-worm’s Biggest Adventure Yet’ and submitting their entry via email to our judges before Sunday May 17th at 11:59pm.
What you must do to enter:
- Your story must be 500 words or under, written in a word document
- It must be based on the topic ‘Glow-worm’s Biggest Adventure Yet’ – don’t forget that Glow-worm is in fact a Glow-worm insect
- To enter, the story must be emailed in a word document to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s full name, age and postal address by Sunday May 17th at 11:59pm.
- Children must be under the age of 16 and a UK resident to be valid to enter
Entries will be shortlisted before going to a judging panel who will pick the winning entry. The winner will be announced on Monday 1st June 2020 via Glow-worm’s social channels.
The full terms and condition of the Glow-worm’s short story competition can be viewed here.
The winning entry will win a bundle of prizes to be announced soon via Glow-worm’s social channels. All entrants will also be sent a personalised certificate for submitting their entry to us before the May 17th deadline.
The stories will be judged on the following criteria:
- Your story must be about a Glow-worm based on the topic ‘Glow-worm’s Biggest Adventure Yet’
- It must have a beginning, middle and an ending – spelling and punctuation isn’t everything, but the story must be legible
- Imagination is key
Open to any writing ability, the only limit is your child’s imagination. Join in on the fun, get writing and we can’t wait to read your fabulous entries.