Keeping Britain Glowing with Online Training
To support you and your business during this time, our training courses are glowing online, so you can access them via Zoom from the comfort of your own home.
To support you and your business during this time, our training courses are glowing online. You can access them via the online meeting software “Zoom” from the comfort and safety of your own home.
We have a range of courses to choose from today - with more courses being developed and ready to be launched over the coming weeks.
The courses will be available every day, with up to 20 spaces per session on a first come first served basis.
Our online training courses are fully live and interactive - delivered by our team using genuine demo products to give installers a truly authentic experience from the comfort of their own homes.
Here is a breakdown of courses currently available:
Energy Product Overview: An overview of range, key features and benefits, specification outline, commissioning and set up.
- Wednesday 15th April: 16:00 - 17:00
- Thursday 16th April: 15:00 - 16:00
Decarbonisation of Heat & Low Carbon Technologies: An introduction to low carbon technologies and their role in decarbonise heat in buildings.
- Tuesday 14th April: 09:00 - 10:30
- Wednesday 15th April: 14:00 - 15:00
- Thursday 16th April: 09:00 - 10:30
Hydrogen: An introduction to hydrogen and the role that green gases will play in decarbonising heat in buildings.
- Tuesday 14th April: 16:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday 15th April: 09:00 - 10:00
- Thursday 16th April: 09:00 - 10:00
- Friday 17th April: 12:00 - 13:00
Water Quality: The importance of water quality and introduction to best practice techniques including changes to BS7953.
- Wednesday 15th April: 15:00 - 16:00
- Thursday 16th April: 10:00 - 11:00
- Friday 17th April: 14:00 - 15:00