- 1.61 MB
Cylinder range designed especially for Heat Pumps
- 25 year guarantee for the main cylinder
- Easy wipe clean surfaces
- Can produce a flow temperature reaching 63°C making heat up times even better
- Typical heat up are as quick as 39 mins
- Maximum performance with minimum fuel costs
Glow-worm’s new Hydracyl Heat Pump Cylinders are designed to match the requirement and performance of heat pumps. Available in 200, 250, 300 litre sizes.
Typically heat pumps only produce flow temperatures of 55°C instead of 80°C as produced by a gas boiler. Glow-worm heat pumps can produce a flow temperature reaching 63°C making heat up times even better.
Cylinders include front connections for easy installation. It also comes with bespoke dry sensor pockets with easy and secure connection of wiring and Glow-worm temperature sensor. Supplied complete with G3 kit and expansion vessel.
High performance range of heat pumps utilising the next generation in renewable energy technology
- Benefits from funding support through Gov.t RHI scheme
- Reduces reliance on Gas & Oil and offers carbon savings of 40%+
- Compact space saving system that is simple to install and maintain
- Choice of 5,8,11 and 15kW output models to suit every requirement