- 8.41 MB
- 2.75 MB
Designed to provide reliable heating and domestic hot water for homes without the need for a separate hot water cylinder, the straightforward Procombi Essential provides great performance and excellent value for money.
Designed and manufactured at Glow-worm’s industry-leading facilities in Derbyshire, the Procombi Essential boiler range is simple, highly efficient, reliable and easy to use; making it perfect for a basic boiler purchase.
Available in a choice of 24kW and 28kW models, the Procombi Essential is also suitable for homes of many sizes, The boiler features a modern, bright LCD display and comes complete with a simple to use analogue timer for straightforward programming.
The range is also compatible with the complete range of Glow-worm controls including the popular Migo app based control (sold separately), which is ideal for those looking to save even more on their fuel bills.
If you chose to have a Procombi Essential boiler installed by a Glow-worm Club Energy installer you’ll also receive a FREE 2 year warranty as standard* from our leading Group Service team. If you’d prefer however you can also easily extend this for an additional charge, when your installer registers the installation either through the Club Energy website or the market leading Plumbing Toolbox app.
*When registered through Club Energy.
Features and benefits
• Great value combi range with choice of 24kW or 28kW
• In-built analogue timer
• Easy to use interface with LCD display
• Simple smart design
• High grade Aluminium heat exchanger provides great performance
• High efficiency, A rated boiler for ErP energy labelling to reduce energy bills
• Grundfos modulating pump for reduced energy use
• Compatible with full range of Glow-worm controls, flues and accessories
• 2 year parts and labour guarantee* with an extended warranty option available through Club Energy
|Procombi Eassential boilers||24kW||28kW|
|Casing dimensions (h w d) (mm)||740mm x 418mm x 300mm||740mm x 418mm x 300mm|
|SEDBUK rating 2009||89.3||89.3|
|ErP Rating Heating||A||A|
|ErP Rating DHW||A||A|
|Top (mm) (from top of boiler)||300||300|
** 5mm if removable panel/door