Term's and Condition's- Matching Guarantee
Products covered: Energy 12r, Energy 12s, Energy 15r, Energy 15s, Energy 18r, Energy 18s, Energy 25c, Energy 25r, Energy 25s, Energy 30c, Energy 30r, Energy 30s, Energy 35 Store, Energy 35c, Energy2 LPG
To receive the benefit of the boiler guarantee extension to 10 years the following terms and conditions must be followed or any clam against the guarantee will be rejected. These terms and conditions are in addition to the Glow-worm standard terms and conditions as found on the website: www.glow-worm.co.uk
- A Glow-worm control (Climapro2 RF part number 0020085221, Climapro2 RF Without Receiver part number 0020085220) must be used.
- The heating system must be flushed, cleansed and inhibited in accordance with BS7593.
- In all instances a suitable corrosion inhibitor must be introduced into the clean primary water system as described in the manufacturers instructions.
- It is essential that the pH level is as per manufacturers instructions at all times - a litmus test kit is provided to confirm this and results must be logged in the relevant section, and upon yearly service in the comments section of the Benchmark logbook.
- The cleanliness of the heating system should be confirmed by the use of a turbidity tube.
- The appliance and the system need to be serviced annually. The service process must be as described within the installation and maintenance instructions of the boiler.
- The effectiveness or strength of the inhibitor and consequent cleanliness of the heating system must be checked every 2 years, action taken as appropriate, and noted in the benchmark logbook.
- The boiler extended guarantee must be registered by an Club Energy Loyalty Club registered installer within 30 days of installing the appliance, together with the control on the Club Energy Loyalty Club website or via the app.
- Failure to registered within this time period will result in the guarantee reverting to standard Club Energy Loyalty Club levels.
To register, you must provide the full 28 digit serial number of the appliance and the full 28 digit serial number of the control.