Our pledge to our installers
From online Business Clinics and product training to free online support materials such as the Tradegaze remote surveying tool, our mission at Glow-worm is to Keep Britain and our installers Glowing in every aspect of your working lives.
With the lockdown restrictions easing across the UK and installers now able to enter customers’ homes, our new training programme homeSAFE sets to further assist you with building your business back to the new normal way of working after a long period of uncertainty.
What is the homeSAFE programme?
The homeSAFE training programme is designed with plumbing and heating engineers in mind, to have the education, knowledge and support from Glow-worm that ensures your working environment is kept to the highest health and safety conditions when working in your customers’ homes.
By enrolling in the homeSAFE programme, you will receive an hour-long online training session, plus to support you and your business; a homeSAFE support pack to help communicate to your customers that health and safety is your top priority.
What does the homeSAFE package include?
An hour long compulsory online training which will cover the latest health and safety legislations in the UK, Covid-19 and how to prepare for a customer visit, conducting risk assessments, how to ensure your working environment is kept safe and what you can do to reduce risk.
What’s the support package?
Once you have completed the course, you’ll receive a communications support package which includes:
- PPE pack including; mask, gloves, hand sanitiser, surface disinfectant and tissues.
- Certification to show course completion
- Safe working practices infographic for Installers
- Safe working practices infographic for homeowners
- Van sticker to communicate your homeSAFE training
- homeSAFE logo on the Glow-worm Find an Installer page to show potential customers you’ve got their safety in mind*
- Pack of homeSAFE Leaflets
- homeSAFE Email banner
- Digital homeSAFE logo
* Only applicable to loyalty scheme members who are already on the FAI platform
How do I sign up?
To enrol in the homeSAFE training programme, you must be a Gas Safe registered engineer and be a member of the Club Energy loyalty programme.
Already a Club Energy member?