Combi Boilers by Glow-worm
High-Efficiency Combi Boilers for Every Home
Combi boilers are one of the most popular types of boilers on the market. They're incredibly compact and energy-efficient, delivering high performance heating and hot water almost instantly.
When you choose a Glow-worm combi boiler, you’re choosing the best for your home, and your family. We are a trusted manufacturer of high-efficiency combi and condensing boilers. In fact, we developed the technology for the very first mass-produced condensing combi boiler in the 1990s, so you know you’re in safe hands.
Browse our range below and buy your new combination boiler from Glow-worm.
Need a little help? Don’t hesitate to contact us online, or give our friendly team a call on 0345 602 2922 and we’d be happy to answer any questions you might have.
*Please note: Our extended guarantees are available when installed and registered by a Club Energy installer. Find an installer near youto take advantage of this offer.
1 - 12 of 12 Results
Ultimate₃ combi boilers
High efficiency combi boiler from Glow-worm
- Leading combi boiler offering outstanding performance
- ErP A rated for efficiency – helping you to reduce your energy bills
- Our 30kW and 35kW models suit homes of all sizes
- FREE 5 year part and labour guarantee as standard
Betacom₄ Combi Boilers
Exclusive, great value combi with a 5 year guarantee*
- Value for money, high performance combi range
- ErP A rated for efficiency - helping you to reduce your energy bills
- 24kW and 30kW outputs available – making it suitable for homes of all sizes
- Includes analogue timer and flue
1 - 12 of 12 Results
What is a combi boiler and how does one work?
A combi boiler provides central heating and hot water from one compact appliance. Unlike other types of boiler, there’s no need for a separate hot water storage tank with a combination boiler – water is taken directly from the mains supply to offer heating and hot water almost immediately when it’s needed.
Take a look at our comprehensive guide to combi boilers for more information.
Should I buy a new combi boiler?
Our new combi boilers are highly energy- and cost-efficient. As they’re compact and don’t need any separate tanks, they save space in your home but can still provide near-instant heating and hot water. The process of installing a combination boiler is also cheaper and easier than with other boiler types.
That said, if you have several bathrooms that need hot water at the same time, then a regular or system boiler might be a better choice for your home. A regular (heat-only) boiler will also work more effectively if your water pressure is low.
See our combi boiler guide to find out more about whether this type of boiler would be suited to your home.
Which type of combination boiler is right for my home?
Before you buy a new combi boiler, we recommend that you base your choice of model on the size of your home and the number of bedrooms and bathrooms:
- For smaller homes and apartments with up to two bedrooms and one bathroom, our super-compact 25kW boilers like the Compact Combi Boiler will help you to maximise your available space whilst keeping you warm.
- Larger homes with up to four bedrooms and two bathrooms will find that our 30kW combi boilers, including our most popular Energy Combi Boiler, are the perfect match for your needs.
- If your home has five+ bedrooms, or an increased demand for hot water, our 35kW boilers such as the Energy 35 Combi won’t break a sweat – even if you do!
Glow-worm combi boiler guarantees
Many Glow-worm combination boilers come with a free parts and labour guarantee of between three and seven years, depending on which model you pick (see the product information above for more details).
You can also opt to extend your guarantee provided that your new combination boiler is installed and registered by a Club Energy installer. Find an installer near you when you buy a combi boiler to take advantage of this offer.